I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely facetfully. Thank you! You should all check out her blog.
Here are the rules a nominated writer needs to do in order to accept the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their website.
- Display the award on your website — by including it in your article
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 writers that you feel deserve the award.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post
Questions for me to answer:
1. What makes your heart sing?
Music? music and sunshine
2. If you could trade places with someone for just one day, who would you choose?
I have no idea, honestly, I mean theres loads of stuff I want to do but, no one i’d want to trade places with really. I guess, someone who’s staying at a swanky hotel in Monaco or something would be interesting.
3. Was your favorite grade school, middle school or high school?
I’m from the UK so that would be primary or secondary school, but honestly I have ALWAYS hated school. Which is odd because i’ve always been very academic but I’m rubbish in social situations so I don’t have many fond memories of either. I guess i’d pick primary school (age 4-11) purely because I use to get away with some stuff because my mum use to work there.
4. You can go anywhere in the world tomorrow…where?
Ooof, if i could go anywhere then it means i’d be well, so I would probably go to either Costa Rica, or Koh Tao, no wait, Croatia, no, oh hell, I would buy a round trip ticket lol.
5. What is the last thing you do every day?
Check in on stuff on my phone, this includes any games I have on the go, email, fb and chatting to my lovely friend 100steps
6. What prompted you to start blogging?
I’ve tried it out a few times but not very seriously. But this time I thought it would give me something else to do when I don’t have the energy to craft or i’m on my laptop. I thought people might find my journey and ideas about crafting whilst chronically ill slightly interesting.
7. Can you keep a secret?
If it needs to be kept yes, haha, yes I can. I would never tell someone someone elses secret.
8. Is it ever okay to lie?
Yes, for example, if you’re keeping someones secret!
9. True or False? I am all grown up.
10. Car, bus, train or plane?
Plane because it normally means I’m going somewhere warm and exciting, or car because its the most comfortable.
11. What is the best place you have visited in your country?
hmm, i;m going to take this as somewhere I have a memory of just wanting to stop and go wow. Which would be Old Trafford (Manchester Uniteds football ground) on match day. I think that is partly the atmosphere of all those people but the stadium has a lot to do with it too. I’m not sure of just a place in itself.
11 facts about myself:
1. I really like watching sports
2. My hair is a really dark brown
3. I’ve only met one of my best friends in real life
4. I have a cat called Benji
5. I listen to music a lot
6. I’m a Slytherin
7. I’m running out of facts about myself
8. I have an older brother
9. I’m currently failing at learning spanish (if anyone knows of any good Spanish music that isn’t Spanish guitars please let me know!)
10. My will power is really weak
11. I spend most of my time making up really in depth stories in my head
People I nominate for the Liebster Award:
- all things britney lee
- A slight obsession with books
- Lucyann & Luna craft
Questions for you to answer:
1. If you could only recommend one book to everyone, what would it be?
2. What’s your favourite flower?
3. If you could go to any city in the world and live there for a few weeks, where would you go?
4. Morning or evening?
5. Favourite treat or desert?
6. Are there any websites that you can accidentally spend hours on?
7. Do you get loud angry or quiet angry?
8. What was your first movie star crush?
9. A song to listen to to feel good?
10. Rain or Shine?
11. What is one thing you always wished you could do?