If you’re following me on twitter you have probably already seen this as I couldn’t wait to share but I’ve finally finished my first ever cross stitch project!
I ended up changing part of the pattern quite a lot and used 4 colours instead of the 5 the pattern called for but I think it came out great. I’m really happy that i’ve found another craft that I’m able to do at my rather low energy levels and I enjoyed doing this so much.
The pattern is from here, and is based on my favourite house from Game of Thrones. It’s quite simple as I wanted something I wasn’t going to go wrong with, lots of straight lines help I think (I still managed to go wrong on the spacing of the letters but you can’t tell so shhhh!).
I’ve got another pattern lined up, all kitted out and ready to do whenever I get the chance to start it but it looks like life is going to get a bit busier for me over the next couple of months and the pattern is very much more complicated and bigger than this one so that will probably take me a year!